Gustavo A Viera, CPA, is the managing partner in Gustavo A Viera, PA, CPA. His experience spans more than 25 years. His public accounting experience includes a senior audit manager at PriceWaterHouseCoopers with a focus in the healthcare industry, and Chief Financial Officer of Hewlett Packard Latin America and Telefonica of Spain. Gus also writes a blog twice a week that addresses issues his clients have at www.perrinecpa.com/blog. He has also taught in the SBA program in Miami FL, and is admitted to practice in the State of Florida licensed Certified Public Accountant. Gus welcomes questions and he can be reached at Gustavo A Viera, PA, CPA, 15715 South Dixie Hwy. Suite 211, Miami, Fl. 33157, 786-250-4450.
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Hewlett Packard Latin America
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Telefonica of Spain Latin America
- Global Treasurer CHS Electronics Inc.
- Senior Audit Manager PriceWaterHouseCoopers
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO’s) NYSE
- Team Lead – M&A integration of Hewlett Packard & Compaq Computers Latin America Region
- Multi-billion – Multi-Country Outsourcing Deals Hewlett Packard
- Launched two start-up Telco’s – CLEC and Prepaid Wireless
Value Added Services Offered:
- End-to-End Business Consulting
- Perfunctory & Compliance Services
- Top Line Analysis (Revenue)
- Bottom Line Analysis (Net Profit)
- COGS & Operating Expense: GAP Analysis
- Trend Analysis: Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Financial Modeling
- Extensive Tax Experience in both Domestic and International Markets.
- Well versed in Financial and Tax Strategies for Foreign Investments into the United States, from the Start-up level to large enterprise
- Established U.S. Subsidiaries of Foreign-Owned Entities.