Outsource Your Bookkeeping and Focus on Selling
Our Miami Bookkeeping Services handle all your daily accounting needs: invoices and statements, accounts payable, cash receipts and disbursements, payroll, bank reconciliations and recurring reports. Your bookkeeper will be in contact with you daily by Instant Messenger, email or phone with any questions or concerns. All under the supervision of our accountants in our Miami CPA Firm.
Get your invoices out promptly and send monthly statements on the date of your choice.
We offer two options:
- We prepare your sales invoice from information you email to our bookkeeper. We email you the final invoice for approval.
- You generate invoices and statements through time and billing software. Your bookkeeper posts or imports the invoices into your accounting software.
Whether we prepare your invoices for you or you generate them yourself, we can print and mail or email customer invoices and statements on your behalf.
Accounts Receivable reports for collection and cash flow management are prepared and delivered to you on a schedule of your choice. Finance changes are assessed on overdue invoices based on your company’s payment terms and conditions, and statements can be initiated and transmitted on a schedule of your choice.
Invoices you receive from vendors will need to be scanned and emailed to us. We provide a scanner with PaperPort scanning software at no cost.
This process is as simple as 1-2-3:
1. Insert the invoice into the scanner then press the Scan button.
2. Name the file that appears on your screen (give it a unique name)
3. Click the email icon to create an email, attach the file and send.
That’s it! You’re done! Your vendor invoices for the day are on the way to us for recording into your accounting file.
Alternately, you can have vendor invoices mailed or emailed directly to us for processing.
On a schedule determined by you, we will email you a report of all open vendor invoices. Just indicate which invoices you want paid, then email the report back. We will set up the requested bill payment checks in your accounting file.
Once the checks are ready to print, we offer two options for printing:
- You or a designated staff member can log into your accounting software and print checks directly to your local printer.
- We can print the checks and mail or deliver them to you.
The printed checks are signed and mailed from your office. You maintain full control over your funds.
Prior to taking deposits to the bank, you will scan the deposit slip and each of the items to be deposited. Then create an email and upload the file at your convenience. We will post the customer payments against the appropriate customer invoices and record the bank deposit.
We either processes payroll or makes the necessary entries to record payroll processed by a third-party provider. In either case, payroll entries will include complete recording of gross wages, employer taxes and other payroll expenses, and payroll liabilities, and quarterly and annual reconciliation of general ledger balances to payroll returns. If needed, we can also initiate transfers from your operating bank account to your payroll bank account to cover payroll if these accounts are held by the same bank.
We do recommend direct deposit of employee paychecks whenever possible.
We will have access to view and download transaction history and bank statements, and, if desired, to transfer funds between business accounts at your bank. We will not have the authority to sign checks or to initiate electronic payments that have not been pre-approved by you or a designated staff member.
Bank account activity is updated daily in your accounting file, so that you always know your available cash balance. Transactions that appear in your bank account that we have no knowledge of will be posted, but we will inform you of these transactions and request supporting information by email. Bank account balance notifications and cash receipts and disbursement reports can be emailed to you daily, weekly, or monthly as desired.
Banking, credit card, and loan accounts are reconciled to the corresponding statements each month, and the reconciliation reports are emailed to you promptly. When emailing the reconciliation report, we will call your attention to old outstanding items that require resolution and will also provide a list of any missing check numbers for security and control purposes.
Reconciling your business checking account each month allows us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing. You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
Compiled Financial Statements
You’ll get a complete set Compiled Financial Statements of on either a monthly or quarterly basis (you’re preference). The financials will consist of a Balance Sheet and Income Statement also known as a Profit & Loss. We will set up a Web Conference to review your financial results each quarter. This gives you and us a forum for Q&A and advisory type services.